WHO WE ARE
“The Great Commission begins with our families. We must instill the principles of Jesus Christ into the lives of our children during their formative years through the constant teaching of God’s Word by godly role models who speak with the authority, such as parents, teachers, and pastors. This is not done in a day, a week, or a year. It is done throughout the lifetime of the children who are put under our care by God.”
– Dr. Estelle C. Myers, Church Administrator / School Principal
Your children of all ages will participate in wonderful learning activities such as games, crafts, singing, and much more. This ministry teaches children from infancy to elementary about our amazing God.
Children’s Church here at MBC starts is at 9:30 AM, 11:00 AM, and 12:30 PM. On Wednesday’s we have AWANA’, a Christian Boys and Girls Scout Club, for a children ages 3 – 5th grade which begins at 7:00 PM. We hope to see your child(ren) in the classroom learning and growing in God’s Word.
Our Motto: ”Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY EVENTS
- Children’s Church – 9:30 AM & 11:00 AM
- Children’s Church for Spanish Service – 12:30 PM
Age and Pickup
- Nursery Ages – 6 weeks up to 2 years at 9 AM
- Children’s Church Ages – 3 years through 5th Grade
- Pickup – All children must be picked up by a parent or guardian immediately following the service.
Nursery – 5th Grade
• Weekly Themed Craft Projects
• Bible Verse Memorization
• Bible Drills
• Exciting Bible Lessons
• Praise & Worship
• Children Events